The PSD-GS583 remote control can be easily interconnected with the PSD-GS511E smoke alarms. The remote control makes it easy to regularly test the alarms and silence them if they activate. If the interconnected alarms activate at night, the locate capability makes it very easy to investigate the area of the property that caused the alert.
- ✓ Hush – Silence all alarms. Alarms silence for 10 minutes and will alert again if the condition causing the warning is still present.
- ✓ Locate – All alarms other than the alarm that initiated the warning will be silenced allowing easy investigation of the cause of the alert.
- ✓ SOS – Will sound all installed alarms for 5 minutes (or until the Hush button is pressed). Useful if a person feels under threat.
- ✓ Test – All alarms should be tested regularly.
- ✓ Net – Set up the link to your alarms.
- ✓ Compatible with up PSD-GS511E alarms
Order yours now! Be Safe. Be Protected.
RECOMMENDED SMOKE ALARM PLACEMENT
The legislation changes as of January 1st, 2017 will require some residential properties (in some states) to have a photoelectric smoke alarm in each bedroom, in hallways that connect bedrooms and at least one on every storey of a multi level property, in the most likely route to exit. To be compliant, a 3 bedroom, 2 storey house will likely need 5 smoke alarms, possibly more depending on floor layout.
Images courtesy of the Queensland Fire & Emergency Services website.