The PSD-GS511E photoelectric smoke alarm is sensitive to slow smouldering & other standard domestic fire types. Designed for simple installation, it can be interconnected wirelessly with other PSD-GS511E smoke alarms. There is no requirement to replace the battery as the lithium cell will last for the 10 year lifespan of the alarm. It has a easy to use Hush button, allowing the ability to silence nuisance alarms.
- ✓ Photoelectric technology
- ✓ 10 year non-replaceable Lithium battery
- ✓ Can be wirelessly interconnected with up to 40 PSD-GS511E alarms
- ✓ Built-in high audibility warning alarm -85dB (minimum) at 3m
- ✓ Hush button for easy temporary silencing
- ✓ AS3786:2014 certified & Activfire listed
- ✓ DIY – No electrician required
Perfect for apartments with concrete ceilings, houses with exposed beams or no crawl space, multi-storey houses or any other properties with no/limited access to existing electrical wiring for mains powered alarms.
Order yours now! Be Safe. Be Protected.
RECOMMENDED SMOKE ALARM PLACEMENT
The legislation changes as of January 1st, 2017 will require some residential properties (in some states) to have a photoelectric smoke alarm in each bedroom, in hallways that connect bedrooms and at least one on every storey of a multi level property, in the most likely route to exit. To be compliant, a 3 bedroom, 2 storey house will likely need 5 smoke alarms, possibly more depending on floor layout.
Images courtesy of the Queensland Fire & Emergency Services website.