The PSD-GS518E photoelectric smoke alarm is sensitive to slow smouldering & other standard domestic fire types. Designed for simple installation by an electrician, it can be wirelessly interconnected with other PSD-GS518E smoke alarms via the RF interconnection base supplied. There is no requirement to replace the battery backup as the lithium cells is rechargeable for the 10 year lifespan of the alarm. It has a easy to use Hush button, allowing the ability to silence nuisance alarms.
- ✓ Photoelectric technology
- ✓ 240V AC mains powered
- ✓ 10 yr lithium battery backup won’t need changing
- ✓ Easy mount Wireless Interconnect RF Base included
- ✓ Can be wirelessly interconnected with other PSD-GS518E alarms or the PSD-GS511E alarms
- ✓ Built-in high audibility warning alarm -85dB (minimum) at 3m
- ✓ Test and Hush buttons for easy testing & silencing
- ✓ AS3786:2014 approval & Activfire listed
- ✓ Requires a licensed electrician for installation
Perfect for apartments with concrete ceilings, houses with exposed beams or no crawl space, multi-storey houses or any other properties with no/limited access to existing electrical wiring for mains powered alarms.
Order yours now! Be Safe. Be Protected.
RECOMMENDED SMOKE ALARM PLACEMENT
The legislation changes as of January 1st, 2017 will require some residential properties (in some states) to have a photoelectric smoke alarm in each bedroom, in hallways that connect bedrooms and at least one on every storey of a multi level property, in the most likely route to exit. To be compliant, a 3 bedroom, 2 storey house will likely need 5 smoke alarms, possibly more depending on floor layout.
Images courtesy of the Queensland Fire & Emergency Services website.